God's angel smiled as he told his story

As I was sleeping God’s angel spoke to me;
Whispering, he said, "life is not what it seems; I will take you to where sweet dreams live; and this is a dream to share with others I give.
He said, "close your eyes, open your heart, it is time for sweet dreams to start."
Taking my hand He led me through a wonderful place where dreams come true. Walking from darkness into light so bright; All the lovely colors filled me with delight; I stand in awe at the splendor I see; and marvel at the beauty surrounding me.
So many lovely colors bright to behold. God’s angel smiled and this story He told.
They are the ones that have entered God’s fold.
What wonderful joy I felt in my soul.
Walking down a hall filled with a lovely sound; each door was opened wide all around from the rooms I heard soft music play.
I felt peace in my heart and wished I could stay.
No, He said, "it is time for us to go."
"There are many others that need to know about all the things I shared with you; how sweet dreams are beautiful and true."
God’s angel shared with me this dream, it is true.
Now I have shared this dream with you; and I pray all your dreams are sweet each night; and may God fill your soul with love and light.

IN PRAYER I FIND PEACE

IN PRAYER I FIND PEACE

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PRAYING FOR MY CHILDREN


And made by God
Thank You Jesus for my children. Thank You that both times You gave me exactally what my heart's desire was.
When the doctors told me that I wold never have a child; I trusted and believed that You would give me one.
I prayed for a beautiful dark skinned, brown eyed little girl that I could call my own, one that I would hear call me mamma and some day grow into a wonderful young woman. You answered that prayer for me Lord and I am thankful. Now, Lord ~~ I pray that she and her family draw more close to You than ever before. That she find peace and happiness from all the things that she has allowed to come into and hurt her spirit and soul and Jesus; I ask You to forgive me and her Dad for any role we played in hurting her, misleading her and troubling her. Take it from her and let her start anew with a love that is so real and so fresh that You will literally make her shine with Your glory.
Thank You for sending her a good and hard working man to marry and to raise their daughter. What a blessing he has been. He cares for our girls and he treats us with love and respect. He is forever helpful. Thank You Jesus.
Thank You for Kiona. She is a love and so much joy to have when we become Grandparents. Now, she will be 11 this December 24th and I ask for Your complete control over the friends that she will choose, that she will remain pure and untouched before her wedding night, save her from the vampires of this world that will come in and suck all of her goodness away from her. O God, just keep her stepping on the right path and keep her safe.
I thank You for delivering to us a little baby boy ~~ born of my heart and another's womb. I now pray for Jordan and Brittnay. I ask that they find real truth in Your forgiveness and take the pain from the abortion that they went through away from their young minds, and hearts. Help me Lord to totally forgive her mother for the part that she played in the murdering of our Grandchild. Seal up the wounded hearts that satan is continuously harrassing. Turn Jordan back to You Lord and never give him up. We dedicated our children to You and we trust and believe that all that they have heard, seen and have known of You will always remain within them. Help me to be a good mother-in-law to Brittnay and that she will come to know You as her Savior.
In Jesus name
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment