God's angel smiled as he told his story

As I was sleeping God’s angel spoke to me;
Whispering, he said, "life is not what it seems; I will take you to where sweet dreams live; and this is a dream to share with others I give.
He said, "close your eyes, open your heart, it is time for sweet dreams to start."
Taking my hand He led me through a wonderful place where dreams come true. Walking from darkness into light so bright; All the lovely colors filled me with delight; I stand in awe at the splendor I see; and marvel at the beauty surrounding me.
So many lovely colors bright to behold. God’s angel smiled and this story He told.
They are the ones that have entered God’s fold.
What wonderful joy I felt in my soul.
Walking down a hall filled with a lovely sound; each door was opened wide all around from the rooms I heard soft music play.
I felt peace in my heart and wished I could stay.
No, He said, "it is time for us to go."
"There are many others that need to know about all the things I shared with you; how sweet dreams are beautiful and true."
God’s angel shared with me this dream, it is true.
Now I have shared this dream with you; and I pray all your dreams are sweet each night; and may God fill your soul with love and light.

IN PRAYER I FIND PEACE

IN PRAYER I FIND PEACE

MY TUNES


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jesus~~ come quickly Lord Jesus

Jesus,
Right now Lord that is all that I can say!
As my husband hears the news and I am listening to worship and praises to Your name; I am subjected to hear that Washington D.C. city council has voted 11 to 2 for homosexuals to marry. God, have mercy on us that are in this perverted and wicked world; find something good in us that love You and hurry to our rescue. I am sick in my heart, in my stomach over the condition of this country. Jesus, reach down and turn us the right side up once again. Come quickly~~~come quickly!!
Protect our children from a perverse and evil generation that will proudly stand up and shout a victory cry for being a sodomite; an abomination. O God!
Take this thing that is twisted and wrong and make it straight and right. Deliver them that call this wickedness...."love."
Keep this politically correct attitude away from all the children that are hearing it and seeing it. Place scales upon their eyes and keep them from the foulness of it all.
May every homosexual pamplet, book, magazine, television station, radio broadcasting station, church building, buisness, fall to the ground in ashes at the feet of your children. May we give You glory for destroying the works of satan and his imps. May every man, woman and transgendered person be striken mute when they begin to speak about the perverted life style. Confuse and stir the minds with total confusion when they go to their demonstrations and rallies for the work of the devil. May it all be called right and justice for Your Name sake!
Tear it apart Jesus, turn over every table that holds the filth for openly displaying homosexuality.
Deliver every body that is believing this lie! Take them and turn them around.
Close down every single building, every single home where homosexuality dwells. Take their jobs from them that they will become so lost and broke that they will fall to their knees and cry out to You and become saved.
Yes Jesus! Yes Jesus! Now is the time to tear it all apart so that this wretched generation will repent and run to You to be saved. No longer will the vile evilness be acceptable in the eyes of the people.
Give me a heart to pray for their souls and keep my heart on You and never ever focused on what satan is up too.
I ask it all according to Your will and Your way....
in Jesus name
amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment